- All information is confidential.
- Please complete the application. We will provide backpacks/ supplies on a first come first serve basis. Submit applications to PO Box 253, Hailey ID, 83333 or you can drop them off at the Community Campus front office – Attn: BCEF
- Blaine County Education Foundation strives to provide 100% of back to school supplies that the student will need to be successful in school. (The backpacks may be missing Clorox Wipes, Band-Aids, and sandwich bags.)
- Distribution dates for 2023 are August 24th and 25th from 8am to 5pm at the 1050 Fox Acres Dr. in room 516.
- We will deliver any supplies / backpacks that are not picked up to the student’s school social worker for them to distribute to the child.
- If you have any questions feel free to contact Deborah Van Law, Executive Director at 208-578-5449 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to School forms are closed for the 23/24 school year. Please contact your schools social worker if you are in need of help.